Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Core Circuit with Increasing Intervals

Good morning FB Family!

I remember burning abs and nearly falling over a few times during today’s workout release:

Core Circuit with Increasing Intervals

In this under 30-minute core-focused routine, we add an exercise with each subsequent round of the main circuit until all six exercises are completed and your core feels a bit fiery. We’re targeting the core muscles on the mat from many angles with a variety of tempos for a comprehensive abdominals, glutes, and lower back muscles routine. The add-on structure and exercise sequencing will help you improve both core strength and endurance in one workout session.

This is a great workout to use the warm-up/core activation series as feedback for how you want to approach the main segments of the routine. Tune in to your body to note areas of stiffness and identify any difficulties in proper core muscle engagement before moving on to the more difficult exercises in the main circuit (as well as the sneaky two-minute finisher).

I like to include core-centric strength routines in my training regimen at least once or twice a week. Otherwise, most of my core training comes from sprinting and heavy lifting — your core muscles must be engaged to move fast and pick up heavy weights!

Let us know how this workout goes for you in the comment section below. Was I the only one to almost fall over (more than once) during the full plank bird-dog?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha