Perspiration Pals 10 May 2023

Hello there, Pals! How are you? It’s a lovely sunshiny day here again but it’ll change soon and from tomorrow we expect nothing but rain and rain and gloom. I should be outside enjoying the sun but…

Anyway, my alarm roused me from my peaceful (at least I think it was peaceful because I got up without a crick in my neck or painful muscle knots in my shoulders) and since the originally scheduled routine would’ve been a mobility workout, I had substitute it with something tougher to make having to get up at 5 a.m. worth my while. I chose a total body routine with Brian and I have no regrets. Only sore muscles in my arms.

It's strawberry season here so I thought I’d tell you that strawberries are not actually berries. They're "a multiple fruit which consists of many tiny individual fruits embedded in a fleshy receptacle," according to the Carnegie Museum. Sounds like a description of an alien life form, really… On the other hand, avocados technically are berries. Now I want some strawberries…

All right, Pals, I have to go now so as usual have an easy day and take care!