A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 10th

Good morning Blendfriends!

Snoopy brings us a good idea. Keeping a positive attitude can be tricky sometimes but his spin on it makes it a bit more fun. I know I get annoyed sometimes when there are insanely positive people. Especially since I am more of a realist. But right now I need to try and be positive as work is a bit insane (see below).

I missed my check-in yesterday but don't worry I got the newest barre workout with Erica in. My arms were a bit sore by the end of the day. This morning I did a 7km run. It was a bit of a struggle but I am working on fighting past it. It is taking so long to get to the comfy sweet spot, today that was over 5km. That means most of the run was not enjoyable.

What do you have on the plate today? Sport, rest, food?

Work has been so busy lately. Starting May 1 I became the head of one of the core facilities. It is for equipment which means I have no employees (aka no help) and the person before me did such a bad job and nothing is organized. I am trying to sift through hundreds of folders and documents (unlabeled PDFs!) to get things set-up. We need a new, organized training system for the users, we are also updating our Sharepoint, It is an insane amount of work to clean up her mess. On top I am still getting 5 new labs set up. Luckily there is only pressure for 3. The other two can wait a bit since they start early next year. So, I have been busy and missing.

Otherwise, I wish everyone a great hump day. Feel free to share or just lurk around.

Edited