My Workout & My Day

Hello and good morning everyone how's everyone's week going so far we are almost halfway through the week and I've got some execited news to tell all you today. I've got my very first orientation today at Walmart in Jackson for when I'll be starting my very first job at 11 a.m. and I'm having mixed emotions about it, but my parents, friends and family are all very proud and very happy for me. So I can't wait to see of how that goes for me today, moving on to workouts I had a killer upper body strength workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it by the end of the workout.

Today I had a HIIT, Pilates and lower body strength workout with Kellie and my legs were shaking by the time I got to the cooldown, so it was a good workout with Kellie. Tomorrow I have a nice relaxing stretching workout with Kellie and then I have another HIIT and, lower body strength workout with Kellie again I believe for Thrusday then another compound upper body strength workout again for Friday. So I got me a very busy week for this week but it might get even busier once I know of when I'm going to be start working and what hours I'm going to be working to.