HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 9th

Good Tuesday morning everyone! A bit chilly here this morning compared to the last couple of days, but the sun should be out, so it’s all good.

It’s amazing how in a matter of days, most trees have turned bright green. It makes for such a beautiful view. And the gardening centres are now filled with bright flowers.

Nature works miracles, at its own pace. I can’t say that *I* work miracles, but like the quote above says, I am working on being patient and allowing my body to work at a different pace than before. They do say that patience is a virtue. Do you consider yourself to be a patient person?

Moving on to workouts, do you have one planned for today? I will definitely go out for a walk to enjoy the sunshine. And I have 4 workouts remaining to complete the Old School challenge, and today will be functional upper body strength. Yesterday was the 5x5x5 Pulse Workout for Abs and Obliques and for 4 of the 5 exercises, I could only make it through three rounds. It was frustrating, considering how I had grown to enjoy core workouts and was getting ok at them. Gotta be patient with myself, I can make my way back to that fitness level, and even better.

Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful day! 🙂