My Workout & My Day

Good afternoon everyone and how was everyone's weekend and week while I was at my dad's house because my weekend and week was alright do nothing too much. I have some good news though I finally got the job at Walmart in Jackson in the clothing department and now I'm waiting to hear when my meeting is to know of when I'm going to be starting the job. I'm so execited about it and I've been waiting for so long to know of when I'm going to be starting and I'm still waiting but I can be very patient, but when I start working then it'ss going to get very busy for me during the day.

Moving on to workouts I had a killer HIIT Cardio workout yesterday with Kellie and my legs were feeling it after the fact and today I had a upper body and core workout and my arms were shaking by the end of the workout with Kellie and Daniel. Tomorrow I have a Lower body strength and Pilates workout with Kellie and it's a build a booty workout my favorite one to do for the lower body, which I was starting to miss doing Pilates. So it will be so nice to do them again since I haven't done them in quite some time and Pilates are so fun to do and if you want a extra burnout round on the lower body after you have done lower body strength. Pilates is the one to do because if your legs were not feeling it after the lower body strength then once you are done with doing the whole workout.

Edited