Perspiration Pals 5 May 2023

Hello Pals! This time I don’t have to say ‘happy little Friday’ because it’s real FriYay! When I was younger, I never would’ve thought that I’d be looking forward to the weekend simply to be able to sleep… and then when I could actually sleep, I act like a five-year-old with FOMO overload and don’t go to bed.

It’s a beautiful day here, too beautiful to be stuck in the office but what can I do other than ease the pain by boring you a little with my post. So I did Day 5 of Abs 3 and even though I haven’t done this program before, I keep using the swap feature. Whoever came up with it is a genius and I would even share my chocolate with them. Even my favourite chocolate. Reader, I think my core is getting stronger. I might not be able to do pistol squats. And push-ups. And probably a lot of things but my core is not weak. I think.

Anyway, I’ll move on to the fact finder fragment and since I’m just about to bite into an apple I thought you might want to know that an apple can last up to 10 months. Well, controlled-atmosphere conditions. Speaking of apples, did you know that doctors who play video games more than three hours a week make fewer operating room errors? If they don’t like video games, just eat apples to keep them away.

All right, I must go now, Pals. Have an easy day and a good weekend!