Perspiration Pals May 4th May, 2023 🍬🍫🍐🍉

hey there pals,

Nope, not Ivett, but her twin then for today 😏 For those who didn't get the memo (or got it but didn't read per usual), we kinda swapped days for this week. So, she'll be here tomorrow to host for us 😊

In the meanwhile, lemme share my 'the-struggle-is-real' story for today. I have been running around since morning to get things in order for our big event tomorrow, and you know just needed a chocolate to feel better (no connection, but why not, right?). So, I gave in, went out of my office (determined to find me a chocolate), to find a basket full of fruits on the lunch table. Well you know, ended up with sweet red grapes and pear instead (not so determined after all then 😅). bittersweet me thinks.

So, what's your 'the-struggle-is-real' story for today?

workouts: It's a rest day for me today and tomorrow. but I think I will start Burn 2 and use swap feature. Been a while I did this program and on most days it has ECs, so that's good.

Other than that, dinner tonight with event keynotes and then some more preparation. Hope y'all enjoy your mini Friday and Ivett will be here to ring in FriYay for you 🥳

(fur baby's fine, adorable and talkative as always)

Have a good one folks! xx