Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 4th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Happy Star Wars Day/May the Fourth Be With You!

How are you all doing today?

Before we get to the beef of our check-in, let's talk ghosting, shall we? Here's our current lineup:

May 6th & 7th: Kristina

May 13th & 14th: Coby

May 20th & 21st: Lea

May 27th & 28th: Inge

June 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

June 10th & 11th: Karen

Any weekend after June 10th & 11th is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting any weekend after that, please let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thank you in advance!

As for today? What do you have going on?

Well the weather's supposed to be a bit nicer today, so I definitely wanna go out and enjoy that.

As for workouts for today?

I did Amanda's newest upper body routine and an advanced abs with a physioball with Daniel yesterday. Happy to say that my shoulder felt just fine! So today, I'll do something lower body related. Not sure what that will be just yet.

As for food today?

Not sure yet. I'll figure that out later, like we always do!

Finally, a pic! Despite the snow and cold we've been getting recently, I still have crocuses blooming. So far, they're the only thing blooming. They're certainly pretty!

Okay, that's about all I got for today.

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited