Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 3rd

Hello, Blenderz!

How are you today?

I'm ok. Yesterday was a bit of a tough one. But I managed to take something to help me sleep last night, and I already feel a bit better today. So I'm determined to have a better day today.

As for workouts? What do your workouts look like for today?

Yesterday I needed something to really help distract me, so I did Tasha's 66 minute lower body routine. It did help, and I enjoyed it. Today I want to try something upper body and see how my shoulder does. Perhaps a workout with Erica.

And what's on the menu for today?

Not exactly sure, but I do want to spend some time in the kitchen. Doing some stress baking. That always helps!

Finally a pic! Alphie and Boo frolicking beneath a rainbow. Isn't it just the best most wonderfully happy thing to see?

Okay, that's about all I got for today.

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited