Perspiration Pals 3 May 2023

Hello Pals! It has just dawned on me that it’s Wednesday. Monday was a day off work so I thought it was Monday yesterday… Not that I’m complaining as my dream is a four-day workweek. Well, actually, my dream is to win the lottery but I’ve never bought a ticket in my life so the chances of winning are astronomical.

Anyway, let’s talk about exercise. I finished Strong 2.0 (you know swap feature) last week so I decided to do Abs 3 because it’s full of new routines plus a strong core is the secret to a happy life. One of the secrets anyway. This morning I worked out with Kayla who can do perfect pistol squats but when I do them, I look like a hundred-year-old ape trying to sit down on an invisible chair. I mean how?? How do you just stick your leg out and squat AND stand up again? By the way, I finally got some gloves for weight lifting as my hands can practically be used as sand paper… (callouses)

Moving on to the Fact Finder Fragment, did you know that cotton candy was invented by a dentist? William Morrison was his name and I think he wanted to make sure he stayed in business for as long as he lived. But if we want to stick to strength related facts, did you know that the silverback gorilla can lift almost a literal ton.

All right, Pals, I need to go now. Take care and have an easy day!

PS, I think it's time for me to give up finding the right picture and attaching it too..