HKS(Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 1st 💐💪

Hello Blendfriends, it's the first of May! The first of May has a tradition in France, where you offer muguet (lily-of-the-valley) blossoms for luck and happiness. That becomes a tradition for all of May here in Québec, since ours is not blooming on the first. I really love those delicate white flowers -- they smell wonderful and grow absolutely anywhere. So today I'm offering you all a bouquet of muguet and wishing you luck and happiness for the year.

At the same time, since the first is Labor day for many Blenders 💪, here's a thought inspired by the day, and by fitness : "There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Overlook neither." (Alan Cohen)

I wish a wonderful holiday to those who are enjoying a three-day weekend, and wishing good and fruitful labor to those who are working today. This is my last office day before I go spend two weeks at my mom's house. That will be a part vacation and part labor of love, so I've got quite a lot going on. Which is why I'm posting it on Sunday night 🙃. I'm going to do some good stretches, because it's always good to relax the muscles before traveling tightens them back up. I hope you all get the best out of your workouts, stretching or rest today. Let us know how it goes!

I conclude this long message with a quote from our own Allen, and wish you all a blessed and prosperous day.