Perspiration Pals Sunday April 30, 2023👩‍🎨😻🌦

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Lillie is having her portrait done. She is so excited-well I am excited for her. The Animal Protection Society were I adopted her is having a fund raiser. You make a donation, send a picture and receive a portrait for your pet drawn by one of the staff. The staff aren't artists so there is no guarantees but it will be fun to receive a portrait of Lillie. I am sending the picture posted above. It is difficult to get a good picture of Lillie she always moves whenever I try to take her picture. I'll share her portrait when I receive it.

It is still Saturday night as I write so I'll tell you what I am doing tomorrow (Sunday). It is supposed to rain most of the day so I'll have plenty of time to do day 24 of Jumpstart. I used the swap feature to sub in a cardio workout with Kelli.

Now I need to turn off the TV and get to bed, especially since I have on a Hallmark movie that I have seen a few times where they are making and eating chocolate. I don't need to eat anything else today.

I hope you are doing something fun this weekend. I would like to hear all about it. As usual all are welcome to chat with us Ppals.

Edited