Weekend Check-Ins: Sat, April 29

Hello beautiful Blendfriends,

Welcome to another weekend addition of Daily Check-Ins! I hope everyone's feeling great(or at least it's my wish for you).

It's a usual Saturday morning here. 2 sips of my coffee are gone and I'm already feeling alive☕. I've started to have my coffee dark and I've realized how delicious coffee is, actually. I don't think I'll go back to milk anytime soon. I still add some pumpkin spice to it but that's it. Here's a question: how do you drink your coffee?

My photo for today is our mango tree which is feeling very generous this year🌳. My husband is pickling the baby ones that fell down on the ground. So good🤤(not ready yet but it's pretty common to pickle young mango in my country. So, I've tasted it). We eat it with any meal. It's sour, salty and spicy(spacial mixed spice) and I think it's fermented👍

OK, before we forget why we're here, let's talk workouts and foods, right? What's on your FB calendar today? Or maybe it's a non-FB exercises/activity you'd like to share with us. Me and my yoga buddy Raven are doing the newest yoga by Aly. I'll get to it as soon as I can. But how about you guys?

Any other plans for this weekend or maybe you're very busy with project around the house like our blendfriend Anne! Anne, i hope the moving to the new apartment, painting, putting on the wall papers, and many othere agendas are going well. Hope you can get a good night sleep soon.

Alright guys, after all those movements are done, we need or want to eat! What's going on in this department blendiez? As for myself, I have no idea at this point! I know that I want a traditional dish but which one🤔🤷🏻‍♀?! And the question stays for you too. Please share your delish adventures with us as well.

And that brings me to the end blenderbuddiez. I hope this Saturday is kind to you and the most important, you're nice to yourselves. Take care you awesome FB friends💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***