HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 29th

Good Saturday morning everyone! The last one in April.

That’s already a quarter of the year done. And I am honestly not where I wish I would be in terms of losing weight. It feels like I will never break through a certain weight, even though I know I am making much better decisions for my overall health than last year. I just have to remember that it took years to put on this weight and accept that it will take more time to lose it. The important thing is to stay on plan and focus on the effort I put into it, rather than the result.

This is the last weekend of the Amazing Race challenge at work and I still have a lot of walking to do. My partner is almost done with her 36km and I really don’t want to let her down. I’m just glad that my body has allowed me to walk this much this month.

Will you be enjoying an active or restful Saturday? Or maybe you’ll do a bit of both? Other than walking, David and I will take it easy today, as we’re both extremely tired from our work week.

Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful day!

ETA: I just saw the newest wellness meditation video about feeling a sense of accomplishment and I will do this today.

Edited