Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Active Recovery Reboot

Hey FB Family,

Today I have a Total Body Active Recovery Reboot

This dynamic, active recovery has become a game-changer in my fitness routine, and I'm excited to share it with you. Whether you're having a tough week of training or someone looking to recharge and rejuvenate, this specially crafted routine is just what you need.

This great workout is designed to optimize your training and recovery process. With a seamless sequence of 20 movements, each lasting 60 seconds, it targets specific muscle groups, promotes flexibility, and enhances joint mobility.

It will focus on the areas most impacted by intense training that sets this routine apart. As a dedicated practitioner of various physical activities, I understand the importance of maintaining hip mobility and flexibility. This routine incorporates powerful exercises like the 90/90 hip switches, hip circles, and squats to reach overhead, enabling you to unlock your full potential and prevent imbalances from impeding your progress.

But it doesn't stop there. The 20-Minute Active Recovery Reboot also includes various stretching exercises essential for achieving balance and stability. Movements like the runner's lunge, kneeling hamstring stretch, thread the needle, quad stretch, seated 2-way hamstring stretch, and supine spinal twist specifically target the lower body, helping you prevent injuries and maintain optimal performance.

This active recovery routine goes beyond physical benefits. It nurtures your mental well-being, providing a holistic approach to your fitness journey. Through soothing moves like the knee hug, frog stretch, and child's pose, you can find inner calm, release accumulated stress, and achieve a state of tranquility. It's an opportunity to uplift both your body and spirit.

I invite you to incorporate the transformative power of the 20-Minute Active Recovery Reboot into your fitness routine. This active recovery will help you overcome stiffness and soreness, accelerate your recovery, and achieve mental clarity. It will also leave you feeling revitalized and ready for the next training session! 

Give it a shot!

Brian