Perspiration Pals 27 April 2023

Hello Pals! It’s another bright sunshiny – and rather busy – day so I’ll be quick. Or short. Shorter. I’m about to finish Strong 2.0 tomorrow and I must say (again) that I absolutely love and appreciate the swap function. I’ve discovered some excellent new routines and if you swap the ones you’ve done a couple of times before for new ones it’s like a brand new program.

Anyway, I did Day 25 this morning with Nicole who managed to torture my upper-body like a pro. Now my arms (mainly biceps) joined the ‘sore muscle club’. What about you? Have you done a fun (we all know what that word means in this context) routine today?

Finally, let me throw some random facts at you. First of all, since quite a lot of you work out wearing shoes, I thought you’d like to know that the plastic tips of shoelaces are called aglets. Also, when doing the dishes after a nice healthy, post-workout meal, you should know that cold water is just as cleansing as hot water. And last but not least, did you know that more people speak English as their second language than those who use it as their mother tongue?

By the way, it’s Love Your Thighs Day. I hope you love your thighs or any other body parts for that matter. I must dash now, be good, love your limbs and have an easy day.

PS, shout-out to all the Pals we haven’t seen here for a while, I hope you are all right.