Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 27th

Hello, Blender Fam. How are you today?

Being it is our Friday Eve, we gotta talk ghosting (guest hosting) right quick. So let's have a look at the schedule for this weekend and beyond.

April 29th & 30th: Shabnam

May 6th & 7th: Kristina

May 13th & 14th: Coby

May 20th & 21st: Lea

May 27th & 28th: Inge

June 3rd & 4th: Shabnam

June 10th & 11th: Karen

As you can see, we've got quite the line up! But if you would ever like to guest host a weekend, feel free to let me or Kim know and we will get you in on the next available date. Thanks in advance!

Ok, Blenderz. So what about the sweat, stretch, and all the rest?

It's a sweaty choice for me. My buddy, Shabnam and I are tackling a Tasha week and my choice of beautiful torture is this fun kickboxing workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-with-upper-body-strength-with-unilateral-strength-and-cardio-moves

But what about you? Good luck with any movement of your choice!

And how about so food? We always gotta eat even if a certain someone (myself) doesn't have much of a clue these days. Sandwiches are always saving this dinner damsel in distress 😂

Picture for today is simple yet quite artful (at least I think so) as we have fresh and lush pecan leaves (from a pecan tree you might have guessed. Like, duh Raven of course they knew that) and a moon smack dab in the center.

Best wishes for a good day, Blendfriendz. Thanks a many for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited