My Workout & My Day

Good afternoon everyone it's already halfway through the week and this month is almost over and I got some fun execiting things planned out that I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Do any of you have fun plans that you are looking forward to this week that you are going to be doing with friends and family that will be fun? Because I love hearing all the fun interesting stories that you have to share with me and with all the ladies online it always puts a smile on my face, and I also love sharing it with my mom too.

Moving on to workouts I had a nice recovery cardio workout with Kellie today which felt so nice on the body and yesterday I had a HIIT and Core workout with Daniel yesterday which kicked my butt. Tomorrow I have a Dyanmic upper body strength workout but I don't know who it's with, but I know that when I'm done with it my upper body will be feeling it after the fact. Then for Friday I'm either going to do a yoga workout or a nice stretching workout to end off the week with and to treat my muscles to some nice stretching on the body after working around the house all week.