Perspiration Pals 26 April 2023

Hello Pals! It’s me again. Do you know what that means? Nothing in particular. It’s just Wednesday. And it’s International Guide Dog Day. Guide dogs are sweet little furry angels. That’s what they are.

I made an observation yesterday as I was doing lateral raises with Daniel. First of all, I realised that I hadn’t worked out with Daniel for a long time for which I apologised to him. He didn’t say anything but seemed understanding. Besides, it’s the swap feature’s fault. I also realised that I'm slightly stronger than I was a couple of months ago, which shouldn't really be a surprise as I've been doing strength training for months but I'm not in my 20s... I'd say I'm quite happy but I don't want to jinx it.

So I did Day 24 with Daniel this morning as part of my apology and part of the fact that I seemed to have done almost all the swap options. What I didn’t realise was that I’d sworn never to do this routine because it’s three rounds of abs exercises… I don’t mind exercising my abs but it has to be bored easily because otherwise I get bored… easily. But! I managed to do some full (wide) push-ups. No, my chest didn’t touch the floor but let’s call them full push-ups because my knees didn’t touch the floor either.

Anyway, shall we do reversal day? I’d like you to tell me some interesting facts. Meaning: my brain is the Atacama Desert where the facts lay hidden underground waiting for the rain of ideas & motivation to bring them to life. Unfortunately, the monotony of everyday life is a veritable ideas&motivation killer.

Duty calls and I tend to call it back so I must go now, Pals, but be good (if you can) and have an easy day. (that’s an order)

PS, no picture today as I couldn't attach it.. I'm so lame.