My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and it's the last week of April and it's going to be a very busy week for me, because my whole upper body and lower body are already feeling it from the two days of working outside and the workouts. So I'm going to be taking it easy on the workouts that I have for this week and not light as heavy on the weights that, I'm using for the workouts just like I did for today's workout which was a upper body strength workout with Kellie. I do know that by the end of the week I'll need to really stretch out the muscles from really working hard the whole 7 days that I've been here with my mom doing chores around the house.

I might not be able to do a stretching workout on Friday who knows if I do my muscles are going to be so thankful for all the stretching on the sore muscles that have worked like crazy this week. Because my upper body is still recovering from the upper body workout that I did on Friday with Brian because it kicked my butt, but now I know not to do that workout again until I'm sure of it. I wanted to get a good burn on my upper body but not to the point where it would take a few days for my upper body to recover from doing it.

So now I'm taking it easy with doing certain movements on my body until the muscles are completely healed and stop hurting as much from working them so hard the past couple of days around the house.