My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and good afternoon how was everyone's weekend and week while I was away because I know that mine was loads of fun, first I got to finally see Ashton and spend the weekend with her which was so much fun. Then I went bowling which was also fun then we went out for Chinese food another day then I went and got my toenails painted again so this week at my dad's was lots of fun both for me and for Ashton. Moving on to workouts yesterday I had a killer upper body workout with Brian and my arms are feeling it after doing it yesterday even though I had a nice stretching workout with Kellie, my arms are still feeling it in the bicep part of my arm and a little in the triceps too.

The weather for here this week is going to be nice and warm and sunny so we should be able to get lots done around the house but for me I'll have my own thing going on Tuesday and Thrusday with On My Own. But for the next two days I'll be able to get things done around the house of what needs to get done, and I'll also be able to help on Wednesday and Friday too. Plus here's a bonus I'll be able to wear a lot more dresses this week when I'm not working outside because it's nice enough to wear them this week.