Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Bored Easily Total Body Mobility

Dear Fitness Blenders,

Question for you — what’s better than a new total body mobility workout? A total body mobility workout that features the Bored Easily format, that’s what. Experience it here: 

Bored Easily Total Body Mobility

There are a few reasons why we’re so pumped about today’s release. Like the name implies, this workout features the Bored Easily format with no repeat movements. It also flows together well and separates floor from standing exercises. Less wrist strain, yay! 

Another reason to love this workout is that it is totally adjustable to meet your schedule demands and body needs. Need something quick to warm up and move? Try the Express version. Joining in during an active recovery day and want some more TLC? Stick around for the full length version. Either way, you’re going to get some healthy movement in your shoulders, torso, hips, and spine. We love that for you! 

This may be my favorite mobility workout to date. It has a little bit of everything: breath work, flowy sequences, core stability, and hip openers. I admit that I was slightly sweating by the end of the session, but it felt so exhilarating to move, breathe, and push out my stress. What are your intentions for today’s workout?

Looking forward to putting in the work together. See you on screen!

- Kayla