Perspiration Pals 20 April 2023

Hello Pals! It’s a bright sunshiny day here and since I had this strange Friday feeling yesterday it feels like it’s been Friday for two days now… I’m looking forward to the weekend now that the weather is nice and I can finally go for a bike ride. Fiona has been in prison for nearly 6 months now. (Fiona is my bike, I’m not going to visit a woman called Fiona in prison. I don’t even know any Fionas, let alone a felon called Fiona.)

Anyway, I did Day 18 of Strong 2.0, which included bear crawls. I don’t mind them as much as I did earlier. I also managed to do a couple of full push-ups. By full push-ups I mean I didn’t have to put my knees on the floor. For about 10 seconds… I think I might be able to do decent push-ups if I practised them regularly but I just can’t bring myself to do so. Is there any exercise you’d really like to be able to do but the amount of time you’d have to spend practising discourages you?

By the way, there a hybrid solar eclipse in the southern hemisphere. Have you ever seen any kind of solar eclipse? There was one here in 1999 and I was fortunate enough to see it.

Here's a random flower for you. Have an easy day, Pals!