Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 20th

Hello Blenderz! How are you today?

I'm doing alright. A bit tired, but hanging in there and ready for all the stuff and things.

Some of that involving a workout, but first let's have a look and see who our weekend (g)host and future guest hosts will be:

April 22nd & 23rd: Inge

April 29th & 30th: Shabnam

May 6th & 7th: Kristina

May 13th & 14: Coby

May 20th & 21st: Lea

If anyone wants to ghost an open weekend, you know what to do; just let me or Kim know and we'll have you up here! Thanks in advance for volunteering!

Now, Blenderz. What about those workouts?

Me, Shab, and Kim have been hanging out with Amanda all this week and today is no different. I will be doing a combo that my buddy Shabnam did earlier this week: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-warm-up-total-body-dynamic-stretches-and-exercises

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-pilates-intervals-build-strength-and-endurance

And what about the food? I'll keep it simple because I don't know.. Sandwhiches maybe.

Picture for the Friday Eve is of a Dwarf Pawpaw. These plants can have white or (and both) dark maroon flowers that are described to smell like rotting flesh. Now I've smelled these flowers and I don't really get that carrion vibe. I don't know what to call it, but I actually like how they smell. More than likely I'm just the weird one. Although I've smelled stinkhorn mushrooms and those guys are definitely aromatically rotten. The reason for the carrion smell is to attract flies so they can pollinate the flowers.

Alright, I'm out for now. Thanks again for reading and choosing to check in with me. Have a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited