A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 19th

Happy Wednesday!

Is anyone else a bit mixed up about the days this week? I feel like we should be one day ahead.

What day is it for you? Poor Bambi had leg day yesterday. I secretly love when you feel jello-y and it is a bit difficult to move. You just have to laugh at yourself.

This morning I had a new to me upper body workout with Nicole. It was pretty good. Maybe some cardio in between would have been nice...but that is an afterthought. At 6:30 this morning I was not interested in that.

At work something new started called "Pausen Express". A guy came from the Uni to us and did 20 minutes of exercise. We used a band quite a bit and did lots of stretching. It was really great and I learned some new ways to use a band. Plus learned that my hands are really stiff. I need to work on that.

What do you have planned today?

Taco salad again tonight (he did well last night so his reward is to do it again!). Since I got my bike back from the shop I have not been getting so many steps in and will walk to the post after work to pick up some new books. Then clean the bathroom and work on finishing my current book.

Everyone is welcome to share! Have a great day!

Edited