Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Full Body Kettlebell Fusion

Hey Fitness Blenders!

Today’s release is one for the kettlebell lovers in our community: Full Body Kettlebell Fusion

This workout combines circuits of strength, HIIT, and core for an all-around strength and endurance building boot camp. Don’t have kettlebells? A dumbbell makes a great swap!

What I love about kettlebells is the 2-for-1 benefit of being able to really tax your muscles while also getting some great cardio at the same time. This is not something we want (or need) to do all the time, as there are great benefits of solo strength sessions with no cardio, and vice versa. However, this does make a great workout to round out your week and give you a taste of everything in one 40-minute session!

The first half of the workout is split into circuits of lower body strength, HIIT, and core while the second half is split into circuits of upper body strength, HIIT, and core. While we do have the focused core circuits, just know that your core will be utilized in almost EVERY exercise — another lovely perk of kettlebell training.

I got away from kettlebell training in late pregnancy and early postpartum, but it’s something I’ve started adding back to my routine gradually and it feels so nice! If you love working with kettlebells like me, check out the write-up for some other great kettlebell workout recommendations. 

Who’s ready? Grab a few levels of kettlebells and let’s get started.

See you on there!

-Nicole