HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 18th

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends!

I missed posting yesterday, as I worked more than 10 hours and wanted to spend time with David at the end of the day. This is shaping up to be another busy and demanding work week. I am feeling stressed, but I am taking care of myself by eating well, drinking plenty of water and continuing the Amazing Race challenge at work. All of that helps alleviate the stress. What helps you deal with stressful situations?

We have to walk 24km this week during the challenge at work, and I will be doing the Roadblock workout. My partner and I are alternating each week. Also, we have to do some bird watching and photograph 5 different species of birds. There are two types of birds that regularly come to our bird feeder, a couple of pigeons roaming our neighbourhood, and it’s that time of year when Canadian geese are out and about, so I should not have a problem completing this challenge.

What do you have planned today? Will you get a chance to get outside and enjoy some fresh air? We were lucky to get a break in the rain after supper last night and went for a walk, where I took the picture in the comments below, sharing what my neighbourhood looks like.

Hope you will enjoy a wonderful day! And Julia and Sharon, I am sending you healing vibes for you back.