Late is better than never!

I started the 55-day FB Reboot program on January 1, and finally finished it yesterday. It's been a long, challenging few months, and I almost quit several times, but I'm so glad I stuck it out. Between work and personal commitments (and learning the nuances of an aging body), I ended up needing a lot more rest days and substituted workouts than expected, but despite those hiccups, I kept coming back.

I really appreciate how easy it is to search for substitute workouts, and how every instructor provides modifications to change the difficulty throughout the workouts. Some days I had to back off to barely moving, and other days I could really push it. Now, 4 months into the year, I'm finally starting to get back into a pattern of regular movement. Having the FB program waiting on my calendar was a huge help and motivation.

If anyone else is struggling with motivation or feeling like you've skipped too many days - just stick with it! Do what your body will allow at any given moment, and remember that all movement is beneficial.

I'm so happy for these workout programs and this amazing community. FB Strong 3 is up next. Happy workouts, everyone!