HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 17th 💪🏆

Hello, Blendfriends, it's time to get this week started! I'll start by saying that everyone's welcome to read and to post on our various daily check-ins. I'm up with a slightly sore back, about to do a workout that inspires me today: Daniel's favorite back rehab and core conditioning workout. I'm looking forward to all the great content that has come out while I've been recovering from my injury, but these good things will come in their own time, when I'm ready and recovered. In the meantime, I am going to keep in mind this thought: "Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory." (Mahatma Gandhi)

Today will be a return to spring temperatures after a nice long preview of summer. While I've certainly enjoyed the warm days, at the same time, this little plunge into coolness has its bright side, because it will be perfect weather for baking banana muffins (today), sourdough bread (tomorrow) and maybe a yummy broccoli-chard quiche a bit later in the week. I always feel silly using the oven when the house is already warm...

So, what are your plans today? I hope your efforts will be well satisfying!