👻 checkin 16-4-2023

Hello there again all you lovely blenderbuddies. An early 👻 checkin from me as we are off to Junior Park Run, not to run (no, not junior enough) but to marshall. A friend of mine was desperate for some people to marshall. I love seeing the kiddies run, so we said yes. Off on our bikes (at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning, I must be mad!!).

Anyway, to not force you to read to the end of my ramblings, here’s what I thought I saw in that beautiful tree yesterday: a seal’s head with the whiskers…. I loved reading your suggestions though!

Anyway business, right? Workout: after a leisurely day yesterday I am doing Erica’s day 3 of her challenge. Looking forward to that. I hope you are looking forward to your workouts, or rest day! What will today see you doing? Are you eager to do it or feeling meh about it? And I hope there is no exercise in your workout that you hate… I was glad to read you also find intervals interminable on some pet hate exercises!!!

Now what food is on your plate today: yesterday I ended up doing a nut roast (store-bought I am afraid to admit) with chips and bokchoy veggies. With wine of course! Weekends are my wine indulgence. Just one glass each evening, but always enjoy it. Do you enjoy wine with your meals? Are you having wine with your meal today? What is your meal, btw? Hubs is cooking, so big question mark at the moment.

Photo time: yesterday we cycled to some beautiful garden (first set up in 1920) and had picnic lunch there. I loved all the colours as well as the views! Above photo of the colours around us. In the replies: the views. Where we had our lunch we could see Brownsea island with the Purbeck hills in the background. A wonderful spot, that’s for sure!

Anyway, have a great Sunday (I hope your trip will go well today, Ingeborg) and I am sure I will enjoy reading all about your day. And of course, our lovely Raven will be back with us tomorrow!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited