👻 checkin Saturday 15-4-2023

Hey there to all you lovely blenderbuddies from me here on a COLD morning in the UK. Where’s this spring we were promised?! What’s the weather doing at your location? Unusually hot like Kim’s this week? Or unusually cold, wet, dry… fill in whatever is needed there. Let’s get to what we are here for: workouts and food!!

As to workouts: I was so intrigued by comments from Kim, Raven and Shabnam that I added Erica’s five day challenge to my calendar. (Even though it might take me five weeks to complete…🤣🤣!) utterly enjoyed day 1, which I did on Wednesday, and was totally enamoured by day 2 which I did yesterday. Not sure if day 3 will happen today, as we might be off on our bikes somewhere, in spite of cold weather. Your plans, though, is what I want to hear about. A rest day like Ingeborg, a walk like Coby (hope your back is getting better!)? Or a FB workout or even a non FB activity? Whatever it is, make sure you enjoy it! As to enjoyment: do you find that a 40 sec interval lasts much longer on an exercise you dislike. I had it yesterday with bear plank rows. Wow, did that interval outstay its welcome! Whereas the shuffle shuffle punch across, which I loved, was over in a jiffy!! I could have done that much longer. How is that with you? Do you have the same experience?

As to food: always a difficult subject for me, well, whenever it is my turn to cook, as you know by now. I have unsurprisingly absolutely totally no idea whatsoever… wow this paragraph on food actually took me longer than just the four words: “I have no idea” 🙃🙃🙃. I hope to be inspired again by your dinner choices. What’s the easiest dish in your country?! Or what’s your go-to meal if you can’t be bothered with too much planning and/or cooking? For me a fritata is my go-to meal…

Right: picture time. As your “forever seeing things” 👻 I have kept this photo around for a few weeks now. I walked past this several times during a volunteering task and thought: “wow, that looks like a….”. Hubs and two other people agreed, but I thought I would ask you to let your imagination run wild. And if you want to know what I see in this, you will have to come back tomorrow!!!!😜😜😜

See you later, blenderbuddies. I am looking forward to your answers! Bye for now.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***