Perspiration Pals April 14th, 2023 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

hey there pals,

how are we doing today? The temperatures have been around 15Β°C and slightly warmer than before. that's a welcome change i'd say. .

i have been jumping from one thing to another at work, and hence the meme. i could use some break. and luckily FriYay is just around the corner, so yay :)

Wednesday, i finished Strong 3 (fiinaallly). so, today's a break day. but i have this itch to workout. probably won't though. if you know me, it won't be a surprise that i am leaning towards repeating Fit 3 (again!). but this can't be sustainable, so maybe i'll try to use the swap function to find new-to-me workouts and still run a parallel program. i am terrible at self-scheduling. Can we have Fit 4 already? πŸ˜…

Fur baby's fine, adorable as always. Otherwise that's about it from me folks. Also, CK, thanks for your suggestion -I left my box of Easter chocolates at the coffee machine area and hence I am not obliged to have them all 🀐 over to you now pals. How goes your FriYay?

Thanks for checking in with me & fur baby today..

P.S. I know i am on and off here but sorry i couldn't come back to replying at all on Tuesday. work's been hectic. but mentally i replied to some, if that counts at all πŸ˜ΆπŸ’œ