Perspiration Pals 13 April 2023

Hello Pals! Happy little Friday! It’s a four-day week here (we had Monday off) but I’m already looking forward to Friday afternoon. It’ll be here soon enough along with the rain… I want nice, warm sunshine! Why is that too much to ask for?

I did Day 11 of Strong 2 and as usual I used the swap feature so it was a nice Tasha upper-body routine with some cardio. I might have asked you this question before and if yes, forgive me but I’ve been asking you all sorts of questions for a while now and I don’t have a list of topics we’ve already discussed (it would’ve been a good idea….).

Anyway, do you have a preference regarding which part of your body you exercise? For example, I really like upper-body days and even core but I’m not particularly enthusiastic lower-body days. I couldn’t tell why. Maybe because I walk a lot and my lower-body feels a bit overworked, I don’t know.

By the way, it’s International Plant Appreciation Day. So have an easy day, water your plants and tell them you love them and exercise your body.