Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 12th

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

It's another very warm day here today--but it's super windy as well--so I guess that balances it out? It's kinda crazy to have a fire weather watch in April already, but here we are.

Anywho, let's talk workouts shall we?

So, workout buddies Raven and Shabnam: how we feelin so far? I'm pretty sore pretty much everywhere. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do today. It'll depend on how I'm feeling this afternoon. What about you guys?

And what's on the menu for today?

We had taco salad last night ,and maybe today we'll have something similarly quick and easy.

FInally, a pic! More swans! Why? Because I love swans! They're just so gorgeous!

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited