Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Weighted Cardio Circuits with Core Finisher

Good morning FB Family!

We’ve got a level 5 release for you today! This short HIIT (high intensity interval training) workout is a fun, high energy routine from start to finish:

Weighted Cardio with Ladder-Up Core Finisher

We add weights to our cardio exercises in this workout so make sure that you focus on safety and form first! Weights with a flat bottom placed on a grippy, non-slippery surface will provide the most stability for you during this routine. Increase your speed of execution of each exercise only after you gain control over the movement patterns.

You will compete three rounds of each three-exercise circuit, reversing the order of the exercises during the second round of each circuit to decrease the already minimal rest that you have between repeated attempts at each exercise. Remember — HIIT workouts are all about working at maximum effort! This effort is your personal perceived exertion level; therefore, your cadence might wane during the last working intervals of each circuit but you will still experience your efforts as intense.

Note: If you’re unfamiliar with the devil’s press exercise, make sure to preview the video before starting your workout. I might create a routine that breaks down this complex move while still taking you through a workout. Any interest?

Have fun with this workout and please share your post-workout selfies on the workout page — don’t make me feel alone with the rivers of sweat running down my face.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha

p.s. The most important part of this workout for me was the fact that I somehow managed to find another pair of pink pants to film in. The pink quest continues!