My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and how's your week going so far my is going great and very busy because yesterday finally got a job at Walmart in Jackson and the next time I come back I'll hopefully be working. Then I got a meeting with one of the people for On my Own that's going to be coming down on Thrusday and helping me with doing some important things around the house for living out on my own someday. I also have a phone call with somebody very importan too so yeah I just got all kinds of things going on for this week for me, and I can't wait to tell Ashton all about it when I see her on Friday.

The nice thing is since the weather is all nice and warm this week we can go outside and get some things done around the house that needs to be done and out of the way. When it starts getting warm enough we'll be able to go down to the river soon and swim in the water again and, we got our area's set up outside for in the morning and in the afternoon so we can got outside and enjoy mother nature. Let's move on to workouts I had a total body strength workout with Brian that was a very interesting workout even though it mainly works on the upper body it also throws in some lower body and little bit of core too.

P.S. My mom also say's hi to everyone and hope that you are all having a good week and misses talking to eveyone online and has been very busy around the house.