Perspiration Pals April 11th, 2023 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

hey there pals,

Back to the office after what felt like ages. much needed break though, so having to do some catching up at work. students are back too so feels vibrant at work today. How was your break, if you had one?

workouts: i have managed 4 workout days in a row after a long time, and so I feel like i am sore all the time. really, all the time. this was last week of Strong 3. I have done this program in such a fragmented way, so don't know if i can call it program complete. just one more LB workout to go. but have work dinner this evening, so will have to be tomorrow me thinks. observation: the last week of Strong 3 (w all longer workout options) felt a bit like Fit 3. maybe a bit short on duration but otherwise similar. i am happy about this.

other than that, there's a big box of Easter chocolates on my desk (from school). while i don't feel obliged to have them all, but you know they are chocolates after all πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

lil fur baby's fine, adorable as always.. will share a pic in comments..

that's about it from me folks.. need to make a big cuppa tea before heading into a long meeting. over to you all now..

thanks for checking in with me & fur baby today πŸ₯°πŸ’œ