HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 11th

Good Tuesday morning! And it’s the warmest one here yet this year, currently sitting at 11°C/52°F. We slept with the bedroom window open, a sure sign of Spring for us.

Thus the quote above, inviting you to find a moment today to breathe and be present, to enjoy the change in seasons, and to shine like Spring.

What will this Spring day look like for you? We received our 3 challenges for this week of the Amazing Race, so today, my partner and I will decide which Detour we will choose (the choice is go outside and box breathe for 5 minutes or make a chocolate fondue to serve with fruits), and which one of us will complete the Roadblock this week. I did it last week, but I don’t mind doing it again this week, as it’s a typical upper body strength workout, and that’s my favourite type of workout.

We only have to walk a total of 11km this week, compared to 30km last week. This will be good for my left Achilles tendon. But we are all weary of what distance they will ask us to cover next week. But so far, the challenges are all easier than last year’s.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Spring day! 🌸🌼🌷