My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and welcome to the start of the second week of April and it's going to be a nice sunny warm week for us here which means I can wear cooler clothes and wear dresses too. I'm totally going to be wearing my shorts this week along with my sleeveless shirts and tantops this week along with dresses, let's move on to workouts I had a nice stretching workout with Daniel and it felt so good after working out all those muscles the past two days. My body was so grateful for the nice relaxing stretching workout with Daniel and now I've got 4 interesting workouts for this week one for each day.

So that will be interesting and I don't know of what things we are going to be doing around the house this week I'll have to wait and see but I'm totally going to get in some violin and piano this month. Since I didn't do any music last month my mom caneled my thing of violin lab since I wasn't even using and I knew that was going to happen. So this time I'm going to make sure I get it in this time along with getting in my crocheting too for working on my present for my Grandpa.