HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 10th 🌞🌱🌿

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 10th

Hello, Blendfriends, and welcome to another Monday. A word of welcome to everyone who would like to read or post in this thread!

I wish a happy long weekend to those who are still celebrating, and an easy return to work for everyone else. I'm not sure what workout I'll choose today. I've done abs and lower body the last two days, so UB would be logical, but I don't want to strain my shoulder. Maybe stretching, or one of the PT-type workouts.

But my main workout will be a bit of gardening. Our borough is opening the community garden today, a month earlier than last year! It's nice timing, with an unusually sunny, warm week in store. Maybe I'll get in a little spring crop -- radishes, peas, lettuce and mesclun all do well in the early season. So today will be a day for optimism, as I look forward to crops, for connections, as I see other gardeners from the last season, and for simply enjoying a beautiful day outside. So of course I found a gardening quote for the day! "Gardening is not a place, it is a journey." (Monty Don) Just like fitness!

So where are you on your journey today?