Perspiration Pals Sunday April 9, 2023 🌞🌻😎

Happy Sunday Ppals and Happy Easter and Passover (April 5-13) to those who celebrate.

We have had rain and rain and more rain the past 2 and a half days and today the sun is finally out for Sunday how appropriate!🌞

I tried to go to the grocery store yesterday afternoon and the road was flooded just before I got there. I thought I was going to have to get out of my car to tell the person behind me that we all needed to back up and turn around as I was not going to drive through the water. Then the car behind him figured it out and we were all were able to turn around.

That was my outing yesterday and I already had food in my house so I was fine not shopping.

Today I hope to get out to enjoy the sunshine. It is still a unseasonably cool at 46 F. This has been a strange winter, freezing in December, warm in Jan. Feb and now still chilly in April. I usually turn my heat off in March but not this year.

I finally finished the reach program it has taken me forever doing it along side my routine and now Jumpstart. I am starting the 3rd week of Jumpstart and I've added the reach challenge to my calendar. Hopefully thanks to the new swap feature I'll finish it more timely. I have already swapped day 2 of reach since it is a rare cardio day and Jumpstart has a cardio day on my calendar too.

This is enough rambling from me. Now I would like to hear how your day is going.

Ps The picture is from my walk on the canal tow path back in December. We passed this cute rabbit sitting comfortably in his chair reading.🐰

Edited