My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and Happy early Easter to everyone online that is going to be celebrating it with friends and family as for my family we don't really celebrate it anymore beause I'm too old for it. It's going to be a nice sunny warm week for us this week which I'm so looking forward to because, that means I can wear cooler clothes for this week and wear dresses too. It's going to be a very interesting busy week this week for me around the house I think I'm not sure just yet though but, at the end of next week though I'm going to be seeing Ashton finally after 6 or 8 weeks.

Moving on to workouts yesterday I had a killer core workout with Daniel and today I had a burner upper body workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it by the end of the first round of exercises. Tomorrow I have a lower body workout with Kellie too and I think that it is a strength workout or a Pilates workout I'm not sure but I will see tomorrow. I know that if it gets nice this week then my mom will be able to start planting seeds in the green house and get some things done outside, because the past few weeks we haven't been able to do any of it.

So we are hoping that the weather changes this week and gets warmer for us to hopefully get more things done outside and get ready for spring to start coming, because a lot of the plants are getting ready for spring already.