K

Daily Check-in: Saturday, April 8th. 👻

Hey guys welcome to the weekend check-In! I’m your ghost (guest host). Not the hostess with the mostest, but probably the most boring? Or we could call it vanilla? But I’ll get all the important things covered: WO’s, food, and most importantly random stuff! And maybe a nosey question.

LAST DAY of the flex/Booty programs with buddies Inge and Anne! I’m doing the scheduled WO: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-strength-weight-training-for-the-upper-body?scheduledDate=2023-04-08.

I’m so glad this is the last day, it’s been fun but I think I need more rest days! So I’m going to take 2-3 days off, freestyle the other days and figure out what to do next.

Food: I’ve got steak marinating! Yum!

Random: I know there are lots of Easter egg hunts going on around here. My GK’s are going to one at their church this morning. Im not needed and it will be chaos so I’ll stay home and drink coffee!

Question: what household chore is your least favorite? I have 2. Changing the sheets and cleaning the shower. I take 2 showers/day, one right before bed, to keep the sheets cleaner so I don’t have to change them as often. The shower, i squeegee the tile and dry it afterwards so I don’t have to do major scrubbing. I also found these Mr. Clean magic eraser sheets/wipes . I use them a few times a week as well.

Lisette I hope and pray your kitten finds its way back home! Or you find her soon!

***These check-ins are open to anybody and everybody. So stop on by, say hi, and post as little or as much as you like.