HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 8th

Good Saturday morning Blendfriends! Mornings are still cold, under the freezing point, but temperatures are supposed to go up this week and we should see a lot of sun, which is always good for the mind and body 🤞

I chose the quote above today because I am struggling with my nutrition at the moment. I am not binging or going overboard, but I have not been in a calorie deficit these past 3 days. And I see how it correlates to me sleeping poorly and work stress. I slept much better last night and my outlook for today is much more positive. Time to stand up today and get back on plan.

We went to the vet last night, to have some tests done on a strange lump on Loki’s back, and we should have the results next week. The secretary at the vet turned out to be a former employee of mine. It was a sweet surprise. Loki is totally unbothered and we haven’t seen any change in his behaviour. I hope all will be ok.

What have you planned on this Saturday? Will this be a rest day or do you have a great workout on your schedule? The goal for me is to walk 7km today (broken up in 2-3 walks) and to complete the 436 reps workouts that is part of the week 1 challenges for the Amazing Race. David has to take a picture of me doing the workout, as proof. I will hate that much more than any of the exercises included in the workout 😂

Enjoy a wonderful day everyone!