Daily Check-in: Friday, April 7th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you today? Lookin forward to your weekend?

I hope so! You'll be checkin in with our fantastic guest host: Karen! So make sure to stick around and check in with her!

And if you celebrate it this weekend: Happy Easter to you!

Ok, Blendfriendz, what does your Friday have in store for you?

For workouts?

Well me and my workout buddies Raven and Shabnam are finishing up our week of Erica's Challenge! Great job buddies! I'll be joining you with a #ChallengeComplete later today! What did you guys think of it? I have enjoyed every single day! I like Erica's style, and she introduced some new moves that I thoroughly enjoy. I've also had sore triceps numerous times this week, which is something that hasn't happened in quite a while for me--so that's kinda cool! Means I did something new!

Also some takeaways from her challenge:

1. I liked that Erica changed around her background plants for each days routine. We got to see different plants every day!

2. I wanna meet her dog!

3. I highly recommend trying this challenge if you haven't yet! It's mostly low impact every single day--but super sweaty, in short amounts of time. Can't say enough good about this 5 day challenge!

Anywho, congrats workout buddies--and thank you for joining me on this week of workouts!

As for food today?

No idea! There will be some!

Finally, a pic! More geese! But this is a special 'geese'. This goose in the middle of all these Canadas is a Greater White-Fronted Goose. They aren't supposed to be here--so it was really cool to get see them!

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me this week! I'll catch ya'll again on Monday!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited