HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 7th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Another early start for me. I just gave up trying to find a position to sleep in. I will take a nap later. That worked fine yesterday.

I'm so lucky. I currently can't use my right arm to the full extend, so I have to do a lot of things with my left hand including brushing my teeth. Through an injury in my twenties I learned to do almost everything with my left hand and I never switched back brushing my teeth with my right hand only again, always keeping in mind, maybe someday I will have an injury or other health issues that might affect my ability to use my right side. And I'm really thankful for that. It makes my current situation so much easier.

How did the week treat you. Any specific plans for Easter? Will there be an egg hunt?

And what are your workout plans? I might go to the beach by car and have a nice walk there.

My son is still here with his girlfriend. We might all go to the cinema this evening. Not so much because of the movie but because we have a very old but super renovated cinema in town. It's just a fun experience.

In the comments another picture from the beach.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited