Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 6th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

Before we get too far into this check-in, let's talk ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

April 8th & 9th: Karen

April 15th & 16th: Lea

April 22nd & 23rd: Inge

April 29th & 30th: Shabnam

Any weekend after the 29th & 30th is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting, please just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thank you!

Ok Blenderz, let's do this thing!

What do your workouts look like for today?

It's Day 4 of Erica's challenge for me and my workout buddies! Core and cardio! How are you feeling so far Shab and Raven? My triceps are quite sore from yesterday's routine--and I love it! Can't wait to get to today's workout!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Perhaps some eggs and veggies!

Finally, a pic! A male wood duck!

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

P.S. Happy 4th Birthday to my baby Tango ❤️ I sure miss you buddy.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited