Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 4th

Hello, Blendfriends!

how are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

It was actually a super nice day yesterday, weather-wise. Which was a pleasant break from all the gray and ice and mud.

But, my twins had to go the vet yesterday, and found out that Bailey has anaplas, and may need a tooth extraction. Poor baby girl. She just can't win for losin. She's gonna get started on antibiotics and get the anaplas and tooth swelling down, hopefully.

But other than that, it's not much going on here, which is fine by me!

Ok so let's talk workouts!

What's happenin with workouts today?

Me and my good buddies Raven and Shabnam are doing Erica's 5 Day Challenge together! So for today, we've got total body toning and cardio. Cant wait to see what that holds! I'm feelin yesterday's workout in my lower body, so hopefully today goes a bit easier on that! But what about you, workout buddies? How's today's workout go for ya?

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Hubby and I have been eating a lot of salad nicoise lately, and I'm kinda thinkin that sounds good for tonight as well!

Finally, a pic! Two for Tuesday with a pair of eagles. Sitting on a deer carcass.

Also, before I go today, another wonderful Blender (Elisa) has created a Discord server for other Blenders to connect on. It's just an easier way to sort of have a real time conversation. If interested, here's a link to join https://discord.gg/qGSxVNCu . I am on there, and it's been really nice motivation wise. It's also a bit of a smoother way to talk with other Blenders (note: this just in addition to what we have here in the community. This check in and such are going nowhere).

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited