Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Full Body Strength and Endurance Supersets

Hello there! I’ve got a level 5 workout to spice up your week! 

Full Body Strength and Endurance Supersets

When I set out to create this workout I wanted to land on a routine that was efficient in both time and total body fulfillment. In other words, I wanted to give you the most bang for your buck and I knew that meant the workout was going to feel a little brutal :) Keep in mind that, like many of my other workouts, I like to give you options to adjust the routine so it aligns with your fitness level and what you’re looking for that day — this one is no different!

After a thorough warm-up to get our muscles warm, we will quickly travel through 7 supersets. The first exercise in each superset will be a strength exercise with dumbbells immediately followed by a bodyweight cardio movement that’s half the time and then a very short 10-second rest. Each superset is completed twice before moving on. The combination of short rests and weight-bearing and high-impact cardio exercises back-to-back is what drives up the intensity fast. For all high-impact exercises, I will share a low-impact option to do as well. To top things off, we will do a 2-minute abs finisher followed by a cool down.

I see this routine being a great match when you’re short on time and want to maximize each second you have to exhaust your muscles and cardiovascular system. Regardless of trying to save time, stepping out of your comfort zone every once in a while for a level 5 workout can be exhilarating and remind you what you’re capable of. 

I would love to “see” you on the other side of the screen as we take this on together, each at our own pace! 

xxErica